After recently running into a little bit of cash, I decided to try out another gaming mouse to see whether it would improve my gaming abilities. As a first-person shooter enthusiast, I need a mouse that can keep up with me. After a few hours of research, I came across the HIRALIY F300 Gaming Mouse. It was affordable, sleek and had tons of good reviews. I decided to give it a chance. I ordered the mouse on Amazon roughly one week ago and have been using it ever since. My thoughts about this wired mouse will be provided below.
- 9 programmable buttons to configure macros for games (the programmable function Not support for Mac OS); Up to 5 memory profiles for storing different groups of the button settings
- RGB multi-color gradient breathing lights while in use, offering soothing ambient lighting; Light switch and 4 lighting mode settings are available via the driver
- Adopted the latest professional gaming chip PMW3325 to capture fast and accurate movement for precise control; 5 adjustable DPI settings-500/1000/2000/3500/5000, quickly adjustable for different gaming scenarios; 5000 FPS, 100IPS Maximum Tracking Speed, 20G acceleration
- Ergonomic right handed design with rubber painting surface that can keep your grip firm during gameplay. 6ft braided-fiber cable ensures stable data transmitting and greater durability
- Universal Mouse: Supports Windows 2000/ 7 / 8 / 10 / XP /Vista/ME System for programmable using 【Please go to hiraliy.net/downloads/ to find the software】and Mac OS for normal using ; Provides 18 months worry-free warranty
Plenty Of Programmable Buttons
Firstly, I must admit that the HIRALIY F300 has tons of programmable buttons. In fact, there are nine in all. On top of that, the user can store a maximum of five memory profiles. Therefore, you can save specific key configurations for different games or different gamers. For instance, I could save my preferred buttons and my brother could do the same. Unfortunately, I have discovered one minor drawback in this area. This feature is not available for the Mac operating system. Thankfully, I use Windows.
Lightning Fast Response
Another thing I love about the HIRALIY F300 is the response time. The mouse comes with five adjustable DPI settings, 5000 FPS, and 100 IPS. It glides around my computer desk flawlessly and each action is perfectly translated to my computer. When I click the mouse to fire, the in-game character shoots off a round instantly. To date, I have never experienced any lag whatsoever. This definitely gives me confidence that the mouse has improved my abilities greatly.
Ergonomic Design And Cord Length
I have used many gaming mice over the years. Some have been great, but others have been incredibly uncomfortable. This was never a problem with the HIRALIY F300. This gaming mouse is equipped with an ergonomic design. I absolutely love the way it feels in the palm of my hand. The rubber painting surface is also very beneficial. No matter how intense the action gets I never have to worry about losing my grip. On top of that, this mouse is equipped with a 6-foot braided-fiber cable.
It doesn’t offer the same degree of freedom as a wireless mouse, but I have been satisfied nevertheless. I have never found myself begging for more cord. The cord length allows the mouse to glide all around my desk without any trouble whatsoever.
Comes with 5 adjustable DPI settings, including 500, 1000, 2000, 3500 and 5000
5000 FPS and 100 IPS
Ergonomic design keeps the mouse comfortable at all times
Comes with an 18 months worry-free warranty
9 programmable buttons and 5 memory profiles
Sleek design and cool lights
Programmable function is not compatible with Mac OS
All in all, I’ll say that I have been very satisfied with the HIRALIY F300. The mouse works exceptionally well and I feel that it has definitely improved my gaming. It might not be suitable for Mac users, but it has proven to be a good investment for this Windows user!